Re: Objects disappear during cut and paste operation

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Objects disappear during cut and paste operation
From: luigino perazzolo <luigino.perazzolo@telecomitalia.it>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 10:45:39 +0100
Hi Leslie,
first of all "Thank You" for your answer.
I'm going to explain in a better way my actions.

1) I select 10 (ten) routers from the main map.
2) I "CUT" the select objects.
3) I "PASTE" them to the target map.
4) But i can see only 8 (eight) routers.
5) Where are the 2 (two) missing routers?

About the location.conf file, we have a new limit, 10000 lines, because we are
using a new IPMAP program.

Thank You.

Luigino Perazzolo.