Maximum number of events?

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Maximum number of events?
From: "Treptow, Craig" <Treptow.Craig@principal.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 09:04:51 -0500
Hi.  We are running Netview 6.0.2 on AIX 4.3.3.  I just saw an event scroll by
with this message:

"netmon reached maximum number of outstanding events, disconnecting from trapd"

The processes are still running, and things still appear ok.  Should I be
concerned?

Craig Treptow
Principal Financial Group
I/S Network Administration