Re: event window and varbinds

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: event window and varbinds
From: James_Shanks@tivoli.com
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 11:41:00 -0400
Use xnmtrap and specify a command for automatic action for thi trap.  Use
he full path name for your command and pass the variables as $1, $2, and so
on.
You should be looking at the Help in xnmtrap and in the Admin Guide on
Configuring Events.

And 5.1.1 has been out of support for two years.  You need to apply 5.1.3

James Shanks
Team Leader, Level 3 Support
 Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT

chanakya <chanakya@yahoo.com>@tkg.com on 04/04/2001 10:29:37 AM