Re: event window and varbinds

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: event window and varbinds
From: chanakya <chanakya@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 09:18:52 -0700 (PDT)
James,

I am not looking for a specific trap. Perhaps I should
have been more clear. As I am watching the event
stream through the nvevents, I would like to select an
event. This event could be any event not a specific
predetermined event. As I select an Event, I would
like to have some menu option to provide which will
use the information from the selected event and
execute  a command. I know that we can do this via
application registration files using $OvwSelections to
obtain the selected objects on the Map. But How can
you do exactly the same for an event ?

Thanks,

- chanakya