Re: Communications used by Web Client

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Communications used by Web Client
From: "Bill Evans" <wvevans@prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 09:49:25 -0400
Who cares if the Web Client is secure?  Good question, I should have explained.

You can probably figure out its a bureaucrat in a Government Agency.  "ALL
communications must be secure.  Is the Web Client's communications secure?"
Doesn't matter that the sensitive data the agency processes will NEVER be
visible from the Web Client.  If it's not secure we have to seek the agency
equivalent of a "zoning variance".

Bill