Map Continually Synchronizing

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Map Continually Synchronizing
From: Kevin Smith <c-kevin.smith1@wcom.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 16:17:59 -0400

I have Tivoli NetView6.1 AIX 4.3 I have 29k objects in my database and
growing.  I recently run into the problem when adding objects to the map.
The objects appear in the New Object Holding Area, I drag the objects to the
map, they resolve to containers, then I attempt to cut the objects from the
map.  The Objects do not cut from the ip map. Whether I cut or delete the
objects they dont cut from the ipmap.  I ran an ovmapcount -a and then an
ovtopofix- A and brought the map back up. Now the map will not stop
synchronizing.  Has anyone experienced anything like this?  Anyone have any
suggestions?

Kevin Smith