Re: Ruleset changing symbol color

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Ruleset changing symbol color
From: "Les Dickert" <lesdickert@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 20:42:20
Thanks James, you did explain that in an
earlier posting, I just wanted to confirm
what I was reading.  What is missing in
the Admin manual (I think), is that if the
events window is open and connected to the
read-write map it may change the color of
the symbol on the map.

I'm real glad to find this out as we can
use it to alert operations with the map
to go check the event display (assuming the
catch it before netmon turns it green again).

Thanks again,

Les Dickert
Verisign Consulting