Re: Ruleset changing symbol color

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Ruleset changing symbol color
From: James_Shanks@tivoli.com
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 13:36:25 -0400
Traps from outside agents which are configured as status events and have a
status other than default or indeterminate can also be used to change the
color of symbols on the map, provided an events window is open and
connected to the read-write map.  I think I explained that in an earlier
write up.  Rulesets using the "Override status" node are not the only way.
If you have some agent traps configured like this, then you might want to
change them.

James Shanks
Team Leader, Level 3 Support
 Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT