RE: NetView Connectivity and Performance Manager

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: NetView Connectivity and Performance Manager
From: James_Shanks@tivoli.com
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 15:21:10 -0400
Netview Connectivity and Performance Manager was withdrawn from Marketing
in the October 24, 2000 announcement letter 900-273, entitled "Software
Withdrawal and Service Discontinuance: Selected Tivoli Products".  So it is
still in support somewhere but you can not buy it any longer.

You can verify these things yourself with a browser.  Go to
http://www.ibm.com , then click  "Support and Downloads" across the top,
and on the next page click "Announcement Letters" down the left size.  This
starts cgi-bin script which brings up the most current announcement letters
as well as an Announcement search link on the left again so you can search
the entire IBM database if you want to.   I usually limit it to the last
year.

Since my group did not support NetView Connectivity and Performance Manager
I cannot tell you anything substantial about it.

James Shanks
Team Leader, Level 3 Support
 Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT

"Scott Hammons" <s.hammons@ais-nms.com>@tkg.com on 04/23/2001 06:03:24 PM