Re: Event Viewer Question ....

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Event Viewer Question ....
From: "Leslie Clark" <lclark@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 11:41:19 -0400
Annoying, isn't it? You never know where it is going to pop you in.
I make a lot of use of the 'View...Protocols" function to get me from
wherever to a more useful view. For that function to work, you need to
enable the gtmd daemon, which is not started by default. Just do the
daemon configuration for it, don't change anything, and ok it. Close
and open the map. View....Protocols gives you a list of submaps
to chose from.

Detroit

"Westphal, Raymond" <RWestphal@erac.com>@tkg.com on 05/03/2001 10:39:55 AM

Sent by:  owner-nv-l@tkg.com