SNMPv2

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: SNMPv2
From: Pablo Andrés Villegas Florez <pavillegas@epsa.com.co>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 11:50:50 -0500
Hi,

I have Netview 6.01 on NT, anyone knows how I can collect mibs variables
SNMPv2 on the collect data opcion of the netview, I already do so but only
permit collect SNMPv1, I need collect mib variables SNMPv2 because the
manufacturer (nortel) doens´t provide mibs SNMPv1.

Thanks in advance

Pablo A. Villegas