Re: SNMPv2

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: SNMPv2
From: Gareth_Holl@tivoli.com
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 13:10:48 -0400
There is no supported way of doing this yet but I it can be done I believe
- this info has been posted here in the past so you way want to look
through the archives if someone doesn't repost the answer.

Gareth Holl
Software Engineer
gholl@tivoli.com

Tivoli Systems / IBM Corporation
Research Triangle Park,  North Carolina.    1-800-TIVOLI-8

Pablo Andrés Villegas Florez   <pavillegas@epsa.com.co>@tkg.com on
05/03/2001 12:50:50 PM

Sent by:  owner-nv-l@tkg.com