Antwort: RE: Closing NetView Window

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Antwort: RE: Closing NetView Window
From: "Gavin Newman" <NEWMANGJ@banksa.com.au>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2001 11:37:29 +0930
Where is the nv6000_smit command documented?

Cheers - Gavin

>>> helmut.schroeder.hs@bayer-ag.de 05/05/2001 00:28:20 >>>

you're probably more interested in shutting down the enduser interfaces,
so use:     nv6000_smit  KILLEUIS

Helmut Schroeder

"Williams, Darlene - CIM-2" <dawilliams@bpa.gov>@tkg.com on 04.05.2001 16:42:20

Bitte antworten an IBM NetView Discussion <nv-l@tkg.com>

Gesendet von:  owner-nv-l@tkg.com

An:   "'IBM NetView Discussion'" <nv-l@tkg.com>
Kopie:
Blindkopie:
Thema:    RE: [NV-L] Closing NetView Window

Steve,
try shutdown -F in a aixterm window  (this may take a few minutes)