NetView Map New Node DIscovery

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: NetView Map New Node DIscovery
From: z_esm_karekars <z_esm_karekars@bharatpetroleum.com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 17:20:00 +0530
Hi,

1. I had customized multiple maps for multiple users. Once I customize and
finalize the map I tried to disable discover new node for those customized
maps. If I enable for the customized map it gets enabled for the default map
too. I need the default map to keep on discovering the new nodes.
How can I configure this.
2. In customized map if I copy and paste the Nodes in the Site location
submap it does not add the cnnection. I tried to connect the nodes with the
edit --> add connection option which gives connection but of blue colour and
not the real status connection. How can I configure the same. What details I
can check and give to the new generated connection link.

Regards,
Santosh