Re: [Fwd: Discovering Non-IP Interfaces]

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Discovering Non-IP Interfaces]
From: "Leslie Clark" <lclark@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 07:31:37 -0400
Well, it is a bit complicated. I doubt that anything I could put in a note
would cover it better than the manual covers it. There is a very long
section on it in the Admin guide. Perhaps if you ask a specific question?

Detroit

dil@acn.gr (Leventidis Dimitris)@tkg.com on 05/11/2001 02:31:01 AM

Sent by:  owner-nv-l@tkg.com