Antwort: Re: Problems with upgrading from 5.1.3 to 6.0 to 6.0.2

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Antwort: Re: Problems with upgrading from 5.1.3 to 6.0 to 6.0.2
From: helmut.schroeder.hs@bayer-ag.de
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 10:27:43 +0200

Hi Bernard,

this looks a bit like apar IX85067, a problem with the LIBPATH environment.
maybe netview has not the correct environment at startup, the solution was
creating a .kshrc file that sources the tivoli environment.
As the netnmrc script is a kornshell-script as well, it will use the correct
environment  (perhaps you should have y look at the apar)

Cheers - Helmut Schroeder

Bernard Disselborg <bdisselb@TRIPLE-P.NL>@tkg.com on 15.05.2001 09:25:49

Bitte antworten an IBM NetView Discussion <nv-l@tkg.com>

Gesendet von:  owner-nv-l@tkg.com