RE: Loading MIBs

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: Loading MIBs
From: John Mackney <john.mackney@uk.logical.com>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 12:42:36 +0100
Thanks for the info James,

However, I found no reference to merging the trapd.conf in
/usr/OV/newconfig/OVSNMP-RUN with the one
in /usr/OV/conf/C in our copy of the release notes, but we are using 6.0.1.
Maybe it's only in the 6.0.2 release notes.

I will follow the instructions under nvaddreapdconf in the man pages and see
it that fixes up these "trap found with no format..." messages

John