Missing Nortel Symbol Files

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Missing Nortel Symbol Files
From: Dean Sullinger <DSullinger@dot.state.az.us>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 08:43:39 -0700
I recently built up a new server to eventually place Netview 602 on.  At
this point, I have it up and running with 511 and our current database.  The
problem is that it has been so long since I have did this I can't remember
where to get the symbol files from.  When I open the RootMap, I get all
kinds of errors saying "Missing Symbol File".

I have our original Netview 511 server still running and it does not have
these errors.  Is there a file(s) someplace that I can copy over that will
have all the symbol files in it?  I tarred the /usr/OV/symbols/C directory
and moved it over and it mad no difference.

Any help would be great.