Re: Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 10:23:50 +0300

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 10:23:50 +0300
From: James_Shanks@tivoli.com
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 08:05:28 -0400
If the specific 3 trap for that enterprise is not in the MIB then you must
format it manually or go find the MIB which defines it.
Have you tried looking out on the Cisco website for the right MIB?
If all else fails you will have to ask them which MIB defines the trap.
I'd look for one that has ISDN in the title.
Try ftp://ftp.cisco.com/pub/mibs/

James Shanks
Team Leader, Level 3 Support
 Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT