Re: Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 10:23:50 +0300

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 10:23:50 +0300
From: William.Stringfellow@bankofamerica.com
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 13:03:20 -0700

Vergakis,
     The MIB you loaded should give you a readable output IF you run
mib2trap cisco-isdn-mib-v1smi.my OUTPUTFILENAME

and than execute the OUTPUTFILENAME that is actually a script to load the
traps defined inside of the MIB.

     If any of this doesn't make sense, just read the man mib2trap and
remember to be root when you run the OUTPUTFILENAM E script.

          Best of luck,
          Bill