Re: Re: Unnumber

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Re: Unnumber
From: "Leslie Clark" <lclark@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 14:34:49 -0400
Well, there you go. The function was designed to connect two nodes on the
map. Unnumbered serial support has never drawn anything without the other
end being there. I suspect that this is because serial neworks are straight
lines,
so there is no bubble to connect the other end to.

Detroit

"Westphal, Raymond" <RWestphal@erac.com>@tkg.com on 06/01/2001 10:04:27 AM

Sent by:  owner-nv-l@tkg.com