Tivoli

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Tivoli
From: "Barry R. Hammen" <bhammen@accmail.umd.edu>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2001 10:53:01 -0700
I'm having a couple of problems.
1) When I try to start the Tivoli framework on AIX 4.3.3, I get
"destination dispatcher unavailable".  When I do an odadmin reexec all,
I get "o_self: destination dispatcher unavailable".  This isn't a new
problem, but Tivoli use to start up even when I got this message, now it
won't start up.
2) I'm trying to change my snmpCollect daemon options to set the defer
time to 5 minutes.  When i execute updatelrf snmpCol ......  I get the
following message:
Updated /usr/OV/lrf/snmpCol.lrf
ERROR:  Unable to connect to TME 10 NetView NMS (have you done ovstart?)
(OVs 1-16)
WARNING: Unable to register /usr/OV/lrf/snmpCol.lrf

The snmpCol.lrf file is changed, but my defer time is still the default
60 minutes.

Any ideas?

Thanks