Re: Tivoli

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Tivoli
From: Gareth_Holl@tivoli.com
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 11:44:00 -0400
oserv is probably not running. Start it as follows:
oserv -k $DBDIR
If that doesn't work, try:
oserv -k $DBDIR -N ali

To fix the registration problem, you will need source the Tivoli
environment variables:
.  /etc/Tivoli/setup_env.sh
You could try again at this point but I think you are ultimately going to
have to recycle nvsecd so the library paths are set correctly and then
restart all the other daemons so they are also using the correct libraries
etc:
- shutdwon the GUIs
- ovstop nvsecd
- /etc/netnmrc   OR   netview

Hope this helps,

Gareth Holl
Software Engineer
gholl@tivoli.com

Tivoli Systems / IBM Corporation
Research Triangle Park,  North Carolina.    1-800-TIVOLI-8

No matter what happens, somebody will find a way to take it too seriously

"Barry R. Hammen" <bhammen@accmail.umd.edu>@tkg.com on 06/01/2001 01:53:01
PM

Sent by:  owner-nv-l@tkg.com