Hidden Map

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Hidden Map
From: "Troy M Williams" <tmw@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 08:03:14 -0600
All,

I'm running NV 6.0.2 on AIX 4.3.3.  For some unexplicable reason, the
netview map is hidden after I start netview.  Where the map should be,
there is just a gray field.  However, objects are clickable and submaps can
be opened, but I have to click at random to find them, and when the submaps
come up, those are "blank" as well.  The icons on the left side are black
squares with nothing visible inside, but seem to function properly when
clicked.  This is a test machine in a lab, so I don't know what others may
have done to the machine since I initially installed netview, but I don't
know what anyone could possibly do to make netview act like this.

Thanks in advance for any help or ideas.

Troy Williams
IBM