Re: Re: Control Desk won't detach

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Re: Control Desk won't detach
From: "Ray" <westphal@accessus.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 17:40:51 -0500
This may seem like a dumb comment. Are you releasing the middle mouse button
while the mouse pointer is over the existing map?
If that is the case, then the Control Desk will remain underneath the map.
That is how you return the Control Desk to the map.

I have 4 servers running AIX 4.3.3 with NV 6.0.2. We have never had a
problem with the Control Desk.

Ray