Re: Control Desk won't detach

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Control Desk won't detach
From: mans.langert@se.ibm.com
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 17:58:11 +0200

Well,

I do use eXceed (Hummingbird) and thought at the beginning this was the
problem,
bacause I had the same problem on several PC's. But when the problem also
showed up on
an AIX workstation I realised the problem was somewhere else. One thing
that makes me somewhat confused about this is that it works perfectly
alright if I try "detaching" on another older NetView server (NetView
5.1/AIX 4.2?)

>Mans, are you using an X emulator, like Hummingbird or ReflectionsX?
>I have only seen that problem when using an emulator, and tuning the
>emulator seemed to help.

>Cordially,

>Leslie A. Clark
>IBM Global Services - Systems Mgmt & Networking
>Detroit

Hälsningar/Regards
Måns Langert

IBM Global Services