Re: Netview Map not running

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Netview Map not running
From: James_Shanks@tivoli.com
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 14:52:54 -0400
Great, David, but I am still puzzled.  How did these things get deleted in
the first place?  They would have and should have all been done at
installation time as part of the normal installation process.  Has somebody
with root authority just been deleting stuff out of xnmsnmpconf or what?

James Shanks
Team Leader, Level 3 Support
 Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT

reamd@nationwide.com@tkg.com on 06/07/2001 02:43:34 PM