Re: how to manage Nokia devices? (snmp v3)

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: how to manage Nokia devices? (snmp v3)
From: netview@toddh.net (Todd H.)
Date: 07 Jun 2001 14:06:45 -0500
Unfortunately, this is being developed for another group and we don't
yet have access to the actual devices, however, the use snmp3 caught
my eye as a potential roadblock from the product information.
Additionally, I was under the impresion that snmpv2 support on Netview
is also very sparse until v7.x.

I wonder if anyone on the list has successfully monitored Nokia 740's
with Netview.