Re: authentication failure trap

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: authentication failure trap
From: "Ray" <westphal@accessus.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 20:52:16 -0500
Thanks Leslie.

I believe your theory is correct. There were multiple address entries for
all of these. After I ran the xnmsnmpconf -delete on the IP address and  I
implemented Dermot's suggestion most of the traps disappeared. I was able to
determine that a CiscoWorks server was the cause of other authentication
trap failures as well.

Thanks.