RE: ovtopmd exit 255 other reason then Tivoli environment ?

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: ovtopmd exit 255 other reason then Tivoli environment ?
From: BAUDOUX BERNARD <bernard.baudoux@fortisbank.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 15:47:05 +0200
James,

You're the best !

I have followed your procedure and my daemons finally accepted to start what
I did :

ovstop -v
ps -ef |grep /usr/OV
kill an old nvsecd that was still running
ovstart -v ovtopmd (at this point, it started OK)
ovstart -v

since then subsequent ovstop / ovstart are running as expected.

Thanks a lot for your help.
Bernard Baudoux
Phone: +32 (0)2/565.24.68