Maps keep on Synchronize

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Maps keep on Synchronize
From: z_esm_karekars <z_esm_karekars@bharatpetroleum.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 12:39:34 +0530
Hi,

I had NetView 6.0.1 on AIX 4.3.3 on RS 6000 with 1 GB Memory

I had created 7 maps for different users, after creation of all the map I
had done topofix. But when ever I start any of the map it keeps on
synchronizing for quite good amount of time and during this synchronization
the operations over the map goes very slow.
It is also observed that from the customized Maps Router interfaces goes off
and routers become blue, as well as the connections created between the
object.

Can U advice which configuration I need to check to restore the problem.

Can I keep only one database for all the Maps ?
Can I open Submap with nv6000 command just like we give command to open map
i.e. nv6000 -map ABC Can this map be replaced by submap option to open a
submap in the default map.

Please reply ASAP this is very critical

Regards,
Santosh