Nways and Java

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Nways and Java
From: Judy Stobby <jstobby@co.el-dorado.ca.us>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 08:08:05 -0700
Hi,
I know that Nways is not part of this list, but hopefully someone might
be able to answer.  We are at Netview 6.02 and AIX 4.21. java version
1.1.8.  I upgraded Java from 1.1.6, which is no longer supported.  Since
I upgraded netview to 6.02, from 5.1.1, the nways java core's nightly,
filling the filesystem.  I worked with AIX java support team who helped
me determine that it is the nway's java that is causing the core.  It
appears that nways is using it's own java, in usr/CML/JMA/jre.  My
question is; is it possible to tell nways to use the java in
/usr/jdk_base, 1.1.8 instead and still function?  If  I can do this,
which file holds the path configurations?