Re: Nways and Java

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Nways and Java
From: "Leslie Clark" <lclark@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 12:49:33 -0400
I don't think the Nways will work with 1.1.8, it was built and tested with
1.1.6 and that is why it uses its own. If you are authorized to call
AIX support, however, you are authorized to obtain Nways support.
When you call 1-800-CALL-AIX, tell them you want help with an Nways
problem. When that ticket is opened, refer them to your problem number
from AIX for the history.  Perhaps they can help you figure out what is
going on.

Detroit

Judy Stobby <jstobby@co.el-dorado.ca.us>@tkg.com on 07/19/2001 11:08:05 AM

Sent by:  owner-nv-l@tkg.com