Backup Manager container use

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Backup Manager container use
From: "Bill Evans" <wvevans@attglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 09:07:25 -0400
My thanks to Leslie for her last reply.  The seed file
use was as expected but reassurance is comforting.
This is another quest for reassurance.

We are planning a Backup Manager in an environment
with many levels of location containers.  Will specifying the
top location containers on the IP Network level be sufficient to
include all the nested levels or must we include each of
the lowest level containers explicitly?   Common sense
tells me that only the highest level containers must be
specified but mis-trusting common sense was the lesson
on day three of my programmer training :-).

Can someone definitively speak on this?

Thanks in advance,
Bill Evans