Re: frame relay frCircuitstate data collection

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: frame relay frCircuitstate data collection
From: asachdev@in.ibm.com
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 19:34:36 +0530
Hi Joe,

I have the same configuration as you stated, Data is being stored in flat
file and ODBC database. you are very true that in flat file it stores the
data and  i can see these files named frCircuitstate.4.77,
frCircuitstate4.90 etc.....    in /usr/ov/databases/snmpcollect directory .

But the only problem is how to view the data collected in these files. I
have tried using both GUI and SNMPODUMP command but when I give instance
no. as 4.90 or 4.77 it says please enter integer value for instance no.

If you know the right process to view this collected data in flat file,
please do let me know.

Look forward to hear from you

Thanks a lot

With Best Regards