Re: Filter events by interface - TCL

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Filter events by interface - TCL
From: "Les Dickert" <lesdickert@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2001 21:03:03
Give TCL a try, you'll like it.  It is
pretty simple to use. TCL does a real nice
job with strings and characters, but very
awkward with numerics (here Perl is much better).

TCL is very easy in download and install.
Like most scripting languages, you can do a lot
with just a little TCL, but you can go on and
on if you want to.

Needless to say I like TCL!

Les Dickert
Verisign Consulting