Alarm.log error text

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Alarm.log error text
From: reamd@Nationwide.com
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 23:32:58 -0400
HI All,
          I discovered the following in my Alarm.log : X error of failed
request: BadDrawable (invalid Pixmap or Window parameter) Major opcode of
failed request: 66 (X_PolySegment) Resource id in failed request: 0x18001ac
Serial number of failed request: 77952  Current serial number in output
stream: 78091 Fatal OVW error: Connection to OVW lost IpmapBailout called
from .//n1_callbacks.C[2732]

Can someone help me determine what this error is trying to tell me? Is
there a manual that gives tells me what a failed request 0x18001ac and/or a
78091 Fatal OVW error is and how to correct them?