Re: Alarm.log error text

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Alarm.log error text
From: "James Shanks" <SHANKS@us.tivoli.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 09:10:40 -0400
Alarm.log is not a standard NetView file. It belongs to some other
application.
Basically the error mesage are saying that there was an Xserver problem
which occurred when some process was trying to do somthing to the X GUI of
NetView when that GUI was going away.  This might happen with a third-party
app at shutdown time.

James Shanks
Level 3 Support
Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT