ovtopmd problem

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: ovtopmd problem
From: "Hui Wang/EIG" <Hui.Wang@economicalinsurance.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 15:43:19 -0400
Hi,there:
I installed Netview 6.0.2 on AIX 4.3.3. When I tried to start nv6000, there
is a problem of ovtopmd. Following is the error message.Pls give me some
suggestions. Thks very much.

netview:/ # /usr/OV/bin/ovtopmd

Message Catalog System: Attempted to use TME message catalog software to
access
/usr/lib/nls/msg/En_US/ovwstring.cat which is not a valid TME message
catalog.
Moving the TME message catalog directory to the front of NLSPATH
may correct this problem.
Message Catalog System: Attempted to use TME message catalog software to
access
/usr/lib/nls/msg/En_US/ovwstring.cat which is not a valid TME message
catalog.
Moving the TME message catalog directory to the front of NLSPATH
may correct this problem.
Message Catalog System: Attempted to use TME message catalog software to
access
/usr/lib/nls/msg/En_US/ov_ip.cat which is not a valid TME message catalog.
Moving the TME message catalog directory to the front of NLSPATH
may correct this problem.
Message Catalog System: Attempted to use TME message catalog software to
access
/usr/lib/nls/msg/En_US/ov_ip.cat which is not a valid TME message catalog.
Moving the TME message catalog directory to the front of NLSPATH
may correct this problem.
Opened openview