RE: Chicago offering of Netview for UNIX for Adminstrators course

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: Chicago offering of Netview for UNIX for Adminstrators course
From: "Barr, Scott" <Scott_Barr@csgsystems.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 07:55:58 -0500
I am registered

-----Original Message-----
From: netview@toddh.net [mailto:netview@toddh.net]
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2001 5:17 PM
To: IBM NetView Discussion
Subject: Re: [NV-L] Chicago offering of Netview for UNIX for
Adminstrators course

The dates are drawing closer.  Anyone else interested in this
Chicagoland NetView offering?

netview@toddh.net (Todd H.) writes:
> FYI-- the class I needed is finally coming to the midwest.  :-) If
> you're in the area and are in need of this 5-day course, sign up!
>
> Course Info/Description:

http://www-3.ibm.com/servlet/com.ibm.ls.lsow.servlets.CourseDescriptionServl
et?coursecode=TV050

> Specific Info on the Chicago Offering Oct 8-12, 2001

http://www-3.ibm.com/servlet/com.ibm.ls.lsow.servlets.LSCourseDetailsServlet
?coursecode=TV050&courseinstnum=ENE2&externalsysid=1001

--
Todd H.
http://www.toddh.net/