GUI Symbol Presentation on 21" Monitor

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: GUI Symbol Presentation on 21" Monitor
From: "Fred Bish" <fnbish@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 10:47:47 -0400
Leslie:  Thanks for your suggestion.  It worked fine.  In addition, I
removed the background map(usa.gif)first, then repositioned the location
symbols together, reduced the map size until the bitmaps would no longer
appear, increased map size until the bitmaps appeared, and then added in the
background map again.  The background map did require me to increase the map
size again until the bitmaps reappeared.  I then moved the location symbols
to the correct positions on the map.  Thanks again.