GUI Symbol Presentation on 21" Monitor

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: GUI Symbol Presentation on 21" Monitor
From: "Fred Bish" <fnbish@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 12:38:57 -0400
I am using Netview for AIX Version 5.0.  I made a cockpit error by selecting
View/Redo Layout and Automatic Layout Off for this Submap on my IP Internet
Map.  Of couse my location icons repositioned themselves.  I then
repositioned them manually but after repositioning them back to their
original locations, the icons are not displaying the detail inside the
location icons as they formerly did even though I open up the map to full
screen size.

Anyone know how to get the detail back on the screen?