Re: Create Map Snapshot

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Create Map Snapshot
From: "James Shanks" <SHANKS@us.tivoli.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 15:57:04 -0400
IX83809 sounds like your problem all right.  The symptom is that you get an
error message "no such file or directory" trying to create a snapshot.
It was fixed in 5.1.1 and is included in all subsequent releases.

James Shanks
Level 3 Support
Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT
Please note that my new id is jshanks@us.ibm.com