Re: Network Discovery

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Network Discovery
From: Eric Pobst <epobst00@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 11:32:11 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks everyone for your help!  I think I will open it
up to all SNMP devices and then scale back as I start
discovering (as it looks like Ralph has done.)

Jane, I did have one question though, what exactly do
you mean by sorted, is there a particular order or do
you mean having all the potential community names
listed in the communityNames.conf?

thanks again
Eric