RE: Network Discovery

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: Network Discovery
From: Eric Pobst <epobst00@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 07:41:51 -0700 (PDT)
I thought about that method, but since nobody here can
provide me with a list of hardware types, It may not
be applicable. I beleive I can limit my discovery
tremendously If I isolate only SNMP devices in that I
listed that as a requirement for the type of info they
wish to retrieve. My real motivation is to avoid
discovery of Workstations of which I have absolutely
no information....going about it blind.

Thanks,
Eric