Configure another NV Administrator

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Configure another NV Administrator
From: z_esm_karekars <z_esm_karekars@bharatpetroleum.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 11:32:37 +0530
Hi,

I had NV 6.0.1 on AIX 4.3.3

I had Installed NetView on Managed node, through root user as prerequisits.
I had configured Unix level user, for NetView Administration (Who uses
X-emulation S/W to access the NetView console) such as stopping daemons,
Editing Maps, etc. Now to handover the Netview administration I configured
this user to be super user (put it in system group) still I am not able to
perform the administration operations through this account.
Can anybody suggest ASAP how to achieve this.

Thanx in advance
Regards,
Santosh