RE: startup - make Control Desk launch in separate window ?

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: startup - make Control Desk launch in separate window ?
From: z_esm_karekars <z_esm_karekars@bharatpetroleum.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 10:59:03 +0530
Hi

Do U want to change it globally or for individal users ?
If globally change file /usr/OV/app-defaults/Nvevents and
/usr/OV/app-defaults/OVw  as follows...

 /usr/OV/app-defaults/Nvevents

nvevents.initialPresCard   : False      (This will give events in lin in
place of cards)

/usr/OV/app-defaults/OVw

OVw*toolShellIconify:           True
OVw*navTreeShellIconify:     True
*displayCopyRightWindow:   False (This will not show the CopyRight window)
OVw*controlDeskHasBox:    True  (This will open control desk as seperate
box, U can drag this box holding Mouse pointer Top/Middle holding both the
keys pressed and drag to separate from the main console)

If U want to set it for specific user then usecreate .Xdefaults file in
$HOME directory with the above contents in it.

Regards,
Santosh