Netview Web Client Functionality

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Netview Web Client Functionality
From: Ingleson Peter <peter.ingleson@ncmgroup.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 16:29:50 +0200
I'm currently running Netview v6.0.0 and AIX 4.3.2. The web client is being
used quite heavily and I was wondering if I were to upgrade my netview,
would the functionality of the web client increase. Particularly the ability
to explode the status messages in the event viewer, for example some of the
warning traps we display have five or six lines which can only be seen by
opening the alert in its own window, on the web client this does not seem
possible. Can this be done?

Many Thanks
Peter Ingleson

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message.  If
message to anyone.  In such a case, you should destroy this message and
kindly notify the sender by reply e-mail.