RE: Gentle scolding

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: Gentle scolding
From: "Davis, Donald" <donald.davis@firstcitizens.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 11:51:50 -0400
Scott & Santosh,
I wholeheartedly agree wit you..... Get thee to 6.0.2
However, this fix is not incorporated in the 6.0.2 release !

If a smartset is created for example with the rule: isRouters=True and there
are devices in the newly created smartset with different community names the
browser will hang and cause select error 9 messages to occur in the
nv6000.log. There has been an efix created for this that will fix the
problem with the xnmbroswer hang. The apar number for this is IY15764.

SOLUTION # 112150

Don Davis
Donald Davis
First Citizens Bank