upgrade path (was Gentle scolding)

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: upgrade path (was Gentle scolding)
From: "James Shanks" <SHANKS@us.tivoli.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 11:59:20 -0400
Jane -

I hope that you and everyone else on this list know that if you are on
NetView Version 5.1 that it goes out of support on January 2, 2002, about
95 days from now, no matter what.  Anyone not on 6.0, or planning to do an
install of 7.1 when it becomes available (the date is still not announced),
will be out of luck as far as new fixes go in January.

James Shanks
Level 3 Support
Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT
Tivoli Software